Wednesday 26th of January 2022 02:50:16 PM
Nasdaq announces $325M accelerated stock repurchase deal with Goldman Sachs
- Nasdaq (NASDAQ:NDAQ) enters into a $325M accelerated stock repurchase agreement with Goldman Sachs & Co.
- The deal is pursuant to NDAQ's share repurchase program, under which $784M remained available as of Jan. 25.
- Under the deal, NDAQ will make an initial payment of $325M to Goldman Sachs and will receive an initial delivery of ~1.5M shares on Jan. 27.
- The final settlement of the deal is expected to be completed in Q1.
- NDAQ stock inched 1% higher aftermarket following the announcement.